Dr. Anya Goodman
B.S. Biology - Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton - 1996
Ph.D. Biology - Massachusetts Institute of Technology - 2003
Post-doctoral - Brandeis University
Office: Baker Center - Bldg 180 - 419
Phone: (805) 756-1666
- Discovery of enzymatic activity for proteins with known structures.
- (BASIL collaboration, CHEM474)
- Comparative genomics, genome structure and evolution: fruit fly genomes (Collaboration with GEP)
- PRE-REQ: Bioinformatics Applications (BIO/CHEM441)
- Curriculum development for biochemistry courses: develop new experiments for CHEM371 and create video tutorials for labs and activities.
- PRE-REQ: Biochemical Principles (CHEM371)